Annons:
Tagfood-for-feasts-holidays-and-special-occasions
Read 1973 times
Tealover
2018-09-22 20:00

Do you keep a holiday food diary?

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

When my grandmother passed away she left some of her notebooks. One of them were her "Holiday food dairy" with a list of the foods she served, the foods my father made (he was a chef so his christmasfood was divine) and notes of what she thougt of it.

I would like to keep a holiday food diary but my handwiting is terrible so I get put put off by that. I do hovever, make a list of the foods I plan to do on my computer.

Photo by Estée Janssens on Unsplash

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

Annons:
Niklas
2018-09-22 21:20

My wife keeps a sort of diary of her best meals. Since she so often make them up, it would be hard to remember the best ones if she didn’t. Must your diary be of paper? Can’t you keep a digital one if your handwriting bothers you? Wouldn’t it be better to have a digital diary than none at all?

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tealover
2018-09-22 22:29

#1 When I write things down on the computer I normallly forget about them. And also I think a lot better when it's on real paper so I prefer paper in a way, I just can't read what I write.

But some  of my best resepies have I chared on different ifokus forums so I search there sometimes if I want something special that I have forgotten

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

Niklas
2018-09-23 14:03

Okay, I get it.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jadekintz
2018-09-24 17:16

I keep a journal with all of the recipes I have made/tried to perfect. Some pages are written all over with notes of how I could improve or if the recipe just wasn't what I thought it would be. I hope to be able to pass this down to my children or grandchildren one day :)

Leia
2018-10-03 13:32

I feel exactly the same about my handwriting, a diary of any kind is something I’ve always wanted but my handwriting has put me off.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Tammie
2018-10-08 04:37

A holiday food diary sounds like a great idea.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: