Annons:
Tagoff-topic
Read 2430 times
Tealover
2018-09-28 18:00

Let's get to know each other here at Food savvity

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Let's get to know each other better here at Food Savvity.

Long or short introduction is both okay, it's always nice to get to know more people

Photo by Mohsin Ali on Unsplash

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

Annons:
Tealover
2018-09-28 21:08

I'll start

My name is Linnea and I'm a tea lover from northern Sweden. I have most of my life been interested in food in some way. My father was a chef (not a head chef he had the education and had a small catering business on the side of his other businesses and jobs) and my mother was good a cooking too so I grew up in a family that made and ate good food.

My grandmother is also offcourse great at cooking and everytime we meet as a family it kinda is centred around the food. 

We use to joke, calling ourselfs Hobbits since we eat all the time and is short Laughing

When I grew up we ate alot of vegetarian food, my mom did it since it was cheap and my dad made the best bean salads in the world. However he was also awsome at making traditional cold foods for christmas and such occasions like jellied veal and other jellied meats, boiled tongue and other jummy foods that nobody makes today.

So even though I had been thinking of beeing a vegetarian for years there was first when my father died I became a vegetarian ("flexitarian" first). Since I would not miss my fathers christmas food more than anyone else (I wouldn't have to watch others eat great food). I ended out beeing a ovo- vegetarian for about seven years before I started eating meat again. So now I'm more like when I grew up, some vegetarian food and some with meat/fish/fowl but I know so much more when it come too food.

It's much more advanced than the first omelette when I was about seven. And still my cooking style is quite simple.

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

Scroll to top
Annons: