Annons:
Tagabout-food-savvity-and-the-savvity-network
Read 2110 times
Tealover
2018-09-29 18:00

What do you want to read more about at Food Savvit

A forum is so much nicer when there is something for all to read about. But sometimes it's hard for just one person to know what to write about to capture the intresest and imagination of the readers.

So, to make it simpler for me I start this topchart. The topics on the topchart is just suggestions, feel free to add your own if you cant find what you are looking for. And feel free too specify the topics further. For example I will add "Recipes" as a topic, but maybe you don't want to read about how to slow roast a whole pig (I wouldn't know how it's done anyway) but you want to read recipes forless time consuming food so you add "Recipes less than 15 min".

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

• Edited by Niklas 2021-09-20 10:22
Annons:
Niklas
2018-10-01 11:53

I think the way you have started is very good. You have a variety of posts and I like that it’s not just one type of content. Posts that tells me things I didn’t know before are my favorite.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2018-10-01 21:23

#1 I agree. I love learning new things, so I would say recipes and cooking techniques especially would be good!

Leia
2018-10-01 21:31

I thinking cooking techniques would be beneficial,  like how to chop particular veggies etc.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2018-10-01 22:28

I was thinking perhaps some tips on how to buy good cooking tools and ware, such as how to buy a good chopping knife.

Scroll to top
Annons: