Annons:
Tagother-things-about-food
Read 1899 times
Tealover
2018-10-10 21:21

how often do you eat out

I hardly ever eat out, so since my husband can't cook, and I have no problem of switching some cleaning chores for cooking, I cook everyday. Often twice a day.

I do get the feeling that thats not that normal, and that eating out is quite common. 

So, how often, on average do you eat out (restaurants, lunch out, street food etc) in your nprmal life (so if youre renovating the kitchen and that happens every 10 years or less you can dismiss those occasions)?

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

Annons:
Tealover
2018-10-10 21:21

For me it's 2-5 times a year

Leia
2018-10-10 23:03

During the summer I’d say I eat out maybe 2 times a week, my boyfriend and I don’t get to spend a lot of time together during the rest of year so we like to treat ourselves. We also stay with his parents who like to treat us so it might be even more often than that! However, when I am at university it probably 2 times a month maximum because I simply don’t have the funds.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jordan
2018-10-11 00:51

I think for me more often it is takeaways, so if that's included then I would say at least once a week Laughing out loud

Niklas
2018-10-11 09:08

If you exclude takeaway food and lunches, we probably eat out 2 to 4 times a month on average.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tealover
2018-10-11 09:17

#4 And if you include them? (for me lunching out is also eating out, but then we work so that we can eat lunch at home and I have grown up with my parents taking lunch from home. Takeaway have also been non existing, probebly since most of my life I have lived so that you can't eat takeaway)

Niklas
2018-10-11 09:40

Then perhaps one lunch out a week and one takeaway dinner, so eight to twelve a month.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: