Annons:
Tagmedia-and-celebs-on-foods
Read 1762 times
Tealover
2018-10-31 10:37

Whats your favorite cookbook?

I just (finally) found y favorite cookbook that was misplaced in the move.

It's a book thats really hard to get so I'm lucky to find it.

Actually it's my aunts book but I get to borrow it "for as long as I want" and can "consider it mine" since, the food was not her cup of tea.

Anyway it's called "Varsågod" and is a vegetarian cookbook with alot of recipes on food you can make from scratch like "cheese", "whiocream" etc

Whats your favorite cookbook?

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

Annons:
jordan
2018-10-31 22:56

That's awesome! I'm glad you found it again. Although I personally don't really read cookbooks, rather I get them online, but one of my old housemates had the 'Lean in 15' series by Joe Wicks. Some of the dishes from that booked looked really good!

Evelina
2018-11-06 15:58

I don't really use cookbooks, other than a few basic Swedish ones that my grandmother gave to me.

Tealover
2018-11-06 16:16

#2 Really? Now I feel a bit odd. I only packed "the essentials" this move (the rest is in storage) and I have 32 now Shy

Evelina
2018-11-06 16:46

#3 well, I used to have cookbooks that my mom had given me, but they are in the US. So I normally just use Pinterest to find inspiration. I think Pinterest is great for newer and more popular food recipes, such as vegan or popular diet meals, whereas cookbooks, in my experience, are great for using to make traditional dishes. So I have some Hungarian and Asian cookbooks too. What kind of cookbooks do you have?

Tealover
2018-11-06 17:17

#4 All kinds, my oldest was my great grandmas school cookbook (that actually have quite a few vegetarian recipes, probebly since yhey are cheap) vegetarian cookbooks (lakto-ovo or vegan or something inbetween. Most are from the 80's). Cookbooks on sugarfree baking and those loaded with sugar. Two basic cookbook and my school cookbook. "Sju sorters kakor" off coarse, cooking and baking books for children. Books with only one topic (like fermented foods, porridge or cheese), books full of recipes with berrys or herbs, books about how to make food from what you find in nature, Jamie Olivers cookbook etc

edit: 9 of the ones I have in my apartment now is some sort of vegetarian cookbook

Tammie
2018-11-08 04:23

I have several cookbooks but mostly use the internet.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: