Annons:
Tagmedia-and-celebs-on-foods
Read 1955 times
Leia
2018-11-29 20:57

Grubs Up!

It's that time of year where we Brits gather around our teles at 9 pm every night to enjoy the amusement of celebrities living their life out in the Jungle. I'm a Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! is a British survival reality television game show,  in which celebrities live in jungle conditions and compete in bushtucker trials to gain food and treats for camp. The most infamous trails are the eating trials, contestants are required to eat a variety of different "jungle" foods such as …

..Live crickets, green ants, mealworms, witchetty grub, roasted spider or tarantulas, kangaroo testicles, kangaroo penis, kangaroo vaginal parts, crocodile penis, cockroach, bull's tongues, the anus of various animals, vomit fruits, cooked pigs' brains,  raw fish eyes, and rats or mice tails.

This year they have brought out a board game so we non-celebs can take part too!

If you're lucky you will be rewarded with delicious sweets, if you're not you have to face the bugs!

I  decided to give all three a try, despite having a foul smell they didn't actually taste that bad! Apparently, 2 billion people worldwide eat insects as part of a traditional diet. Insects are considered highly nutritional; the majority of them are rich in protein, healthy fats, iron, and calcium, and low in carbohydrates and they are considered to be a great tool in combatting obesity and fighting malnutrition.

Have you ever tried insects? Would you consider it knowing the benefits?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Evelina
2018-11-30 11:13

Oh god NO! 😱😱😱😱😱😱🤢 You’re crazy girl!

Niklas
2018-11-30 16:09

I have tried insects. Crickets, ants, some kind of butterfly, I think.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2018-12-01 00:32

#1 Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud not for then Evelina?

#2 I think butterflies are too pretty to eat! What did you make of them?

All the best, Leia

Niklas
2018-12-01 10:25

They taste like snack. A little salty.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2018-12-01 12:57

#3 I personally don’t eat bugs, not even candy made with bugs or things with dye from bugs. 😊 so def not for me lol

Leia
2018-12-03 18:21

#5 Why is that?? do they just gross you out?

All the best, Leia

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: