Baking in all forms

Chocolate Hazelnut Cake

2019-01-07 13:30 #0 by: Evelina

Wow! This cake was super delicious. I made this for my boyfriend yesterday. It is his 25th birthday today! 🎉🎂 He loves Nutella so that is why I picked this recipe.

I will post the link to the recipe that I used however I would advise some alterations. The frosting was too much, and I ended up not using 2/3 of it. Such a waste. It was just way too sweet. Personally I don’t think it needs the frosting at all, even my boyfriend, who has a major sweet tooth said it was too sweet. And it has a glaze AND a filling. The glaze and filling are basically the same. I used dark chocolate for both.

I also only made 2 layers rather than three. If you choose to make this recipe I would personally just not make the frosting or make a very small amount of frosting.

The cake part of the cake is absolutely divine! It is really moist and perfectly sweet and chocolatey. 🍫

2019-01-07 13:31 #1 by: Evelina

The recipe: https://prettysimplesweet.com/chocolate-hazelnut-layer-cake/

2019-01-07 21:45 #2 by: Leia

I hope you had a wonderful day celebrating!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Become a member

To participate in the discussion, you must first become a member. It is quick, simple and free. The membership gives you access to all our communities.