Veggies, beans and other green foods

Fresh Celery Green Apple Juice

2019-01-26 20:20 #0 by: Evelina

I’ve been obsessed with juicing during this month!

I’ve been making all sorts of different combos but my favorite has to be simply a head of celery and 4 green apples. I make this every second day and it makes about two large glasses.

Sometimes I add other things that we have left over from the week, such as spinach, ginger, bok choy, green grapes, cucumber, and romaine lettuce.

What’s your favorite juice recipe?

🍏🍐🥒🥬🥝🥦🍈

2019-01-27 00:49 #1 by: Leia

I really love mango, spinach with a little bit of banana and water! It's super healthy and less fatty if you were to use milk/yoghurt. 

I would have thought the celery would have been too overbearing for a smoothie?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

2019-01-27 10:17 #2 by: Evelina

Well it’s juice rather than a smoothie. It’s very fresh tasting and the green apple sweetens it up nicely 🙂 I don’t mind the celery taste at all actually but I would imagine only veg wouldnt be that good.

2019-01-27 17:39 #3 by: jordan

Sounds refreshing! I like fewer ingredients in mine, banana and raspberry I find work well together Glad

2019-02-05 15:58 #4 by: =^_^=

How do you make it?

2019-02-05 16:34 #5 by: Evelina

#4 I have a juicer. So all I do is wash the veggies and fruit. And put them in the juicer and turn it on. The juicer we have is a Philips. I believe it is this one, but ours is several years old.

https://www.netonnet.se/art/hem-hushall/koksmaskiner/juicemaskin/philips-hr185570/1006490.9495/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAheXiBRD-ARIsAODSpWMzgl8WKSJDXp9N55bgNmBMQ5OAzSFeNquwKeoYBRCq4YUaNlFffOEaAhuGEALw_wcB.

Become a member

To participate in the discussion, you must first become a member. It is quick, simple and free. The membership gives you access to all our communities.