Annons:
Tagother-things-about-food
Read 2065 times
Evelina
2019-02-18 12:50

Do you plan your meals for the week?

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I was wondering what everyone does for their meal planning, or if you plan them at all! 

I try to plan 6-7 dinner meals every week (we eat the leftovers for lunch) and I order it online as well as stuff for breakfast. 

I normally use pinterest to find new recipes or just use recipes that I know I like. 

My boyfriend and I have a google doc for the meal planning so we can easily see what we have planned for the week. 

We make dinner every evening. We don't meal plan (as in fixing the food ahead of time). But as I said, we eat the dinner leftovers as our lunch. 

What do you guys do?

Annons:
Leia
2019-02-18 22:51

I always plan my weekly meals, lunch and dinners! I find shopping for one person to be quite expensive so I always plan and try not to buy anything that's not on my list to make sure I save money. 

I use different websites and flick through a few recipe books I own to choose recipes!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jordan
2019-02-19 00:42

I think the key word for me in this case is 'try' Laughing out loud

I write down a shopping list with the intention of following a food plan for x amount of days, but if I feel lazy then whatever is the easiest to make is what I end up having.

It is the most intense time of the year for me in terms of university work, so at the moment it's a lot of things that don't require effort, or recipes at that!

Emo
2019-03-11 05:08

No plans.

My website: American version
Min hemsida: Svensk version

Maleficum
2019-03-12 21:47

I usually only go to the store once a week and take one day to do large cooking, put it in portions in the freezer and then eat the same thing for the whole week :P Often I have no idea what to do when I get to the store and mostly look for things on sale or stuff they sell out because of short best before dates and then do something with what I get.

I mostly do this because I don't have to much spare energy to cook everyday and I have no problem eating the same thing for a long time (I always eat the same kind of breakfast) for that reason I also mostly cook things that can cook itself.

Often only eat one cooked meal per day for lunch and then eat something lighter like sandwiches or fruits and other easy things for the rest of the meals.

Deviantart, photos, drawing and paintings.

Scroll to top
Annons: