Other things about food

How many recipes do you know?

2019-04-05 20:17 #0 by: Leia

Thinking off the top of your head, how many recipes do you truly know off by heart?

And if so what are these recipes? I think it's a great thing to have a few stored away in your brain so you'll never find yourself stuck in the food shopping.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

2019-04-06 17:15 #1 by: Maleficum

Don't really think I know that many "real" recipes, but I don't really cook after recipes either :P

I do like to experiment more than blindly follow a recipe :P

It's mostly when baking I may use recipes because it's not as easy so experiment and get it right.

2019-04-06 23:07 #2 by: Leia

#1 I really enjoy experimenting but I get so frustrated when I make something great but did write down how I made it like that!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

2019-04-07 17:49 #3 by: Tealover

Hmm I hardly never use recepies. I just cook something that I know go together. Sure I fail sometimes but most of the time it tastes great.

2019-04-08 09:22 #4 by: Evelina

I love to cook from recipes but usually use them for inspiration and change them to my liking. Glad 

2019-04-08 17:13 #5 by: jordan

I know how to make (very) basic dishes, and that's pretty much it. I should work on my knife skills, then I might be able to make more food from recipes properly.

Become a member

To participate in the discussion, you must first become a member. It is quick, simple and free. The membership gives you access to all our communities.