Annons:
Tagthe-things-we-drink
Read 1661 times
jordan
2019-09-04 20:00

Your favourite combos that just shouldn't be?

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

After what has been way too long, I have finally bought into the iced coffee hype, through what might be the most unlikely of means.

When getting one of the infamous £3 meal deals from Tesco in the UK, I noticed that energy drink Monster released a range of iced coffees. Two flavours are available, milk and vanilla, and each can has what they call a 'triple shot' of espresso inside. What is more is that as it is from an energy drink brand, it not only has the caffeine from the espresso, but it has taurine AS WELL. That means a lot of energy, in a small (250ml) sized drink.

Honestly, when reading about it, it sounds like a combination that should just never work, but for whatever reason, it does! I will have to watch how much I have though as I'm sure isn't good for you Laughing out loud

Has there ever been a food or drink combination which really shouldn't go together that you enjoy?

Annons:
Tammie
2019-09-05 00:13

Sour cream and onion potato chips on a tuna sandwich.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Evelina
2019-09-05 18:19

Sandwich we had a the deli I used to work with, white roll bread with peanut butter, lays chips plain, and sliced American dill pickles

Leia
2019-09-05 20:13

#1 That sounds really good Tammie! I'll have to give it a try!

My guilty pleasure is McDonald's chips dipped in my vanilla milkshake.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jordan
2019-09-06 00:08

#1 Although I personally don't like tuna, I could see that working!

#2 Pickles and peanut butter Laughing out loud I guess the chips are a kind of neutraliser in all that?

#3 I never understood the milkshake and fries hype myself! Just makes soggy fries from whenever I've done it Laughing out loud

Scroll to top
Annons: