Annons:
Tag:ย food-for-feasts-holidays-and-special-occasions
Read 2392 times
Tammie
2019-09-12 19:03

Cabernet Cranberry & Blueberry Sauce

Image 1. Click to open in original size.
Preview of image 1 of 3
Preview of image 2 of 3
Preview of image 3 of 3

I have been sleuthing around Pinterest looking for recipes that would be good to make as Christmas gifts or that would be good making during the holidays. I ran across this recipe that has me drooling! I think this Cabernet Cranberry & Blueberry Sauce will be really good (in) so many things or paired with so many things. It would be a fantastic Cranberry Sauce for turkey or meatballs. But it would also be good served over scones or or baked into a coffee cake. Once made it will keep for two weeks in the refrigerator. However, I think it would be best to make a double or triple batch and to freeze some in an ice cube container so that you have the convenience of using it later in the year over ice cream! I will make it with local Honey instead of sugar. Fresh Cranberries are seasonal so that is another reason for making a triple batch! ๐Ÿ˜‰ https://www.averiecooks.com/cabernet-cranberry-and-blueberry-sauce/

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Annons:
Leia
2019-09-13 14:41

Thatโ€™s so funny because Iโ€™ve been doing the exact same thing ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ, I so also thinking about cranberries however I decide to do something similar to this: http://www.fancynapkinblog.ca/2011/11/cranberry-lime-vodka.html This is for the drinkers in your life, cranberry and Lime infused vodka! I love the idea of having something homemade to give as gifts ๐ŸŽ

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Tammie
2019-09-14 06:32

That is a great gift idea!!! I would like to taste it!

Happy creating!

Tammie

Evelina
2019-09-18 20:22
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

This got me thinking about something that an old flatmate left behind when he moved out recently. Itโ€™s a jar of red currant jelly. Any idea of what I can do with it? ๐Ÿค”

jordan
2019-09-19 18:55

My landlord while I was in Lappis used to make a large tray of these basically every week, and they were seriously addictive! Maybe something like that?

Tammie
2019-09-20 00:09

#3 I believe this actually goes really well in a crockpot with meatballs. Add some hot mustard, it will taste really good and make good appetizers.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Evelina
2019-09-20 08:59

#4 that looks amazing Jordan! #3 ok thanks!

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons:
ย