Start a new discussion! Stickied (3) Latest discussions About Food Savvity and the Savvity network Grains, potatoes and other starchy foods Veggies, beans and other green foods Fish and seafood Fowl and eggs Red meat and processed meat Dairy and dairy-like foods Baking in all forms

Making sweets, desserts and similar foods The things we drink Food for feasts, holidays and special occasions Fermented foods Food and health The processes and tools of cooking Media and celebs on foods Other things about food Off Topic
Baking in all forms

15 Mistakes Most Beginner Sourdough Bakers Make

2020-02-06 17:35 #0 by: Evelina

He really breaks down how to make sourdough bread! I failed already a few times with making my starter Crying

2020-02-21 00:14 #1 by: Tammie

I failed each sourdough loaf that I tried to make. I do really love the flavor and would like to perfect making loaves of Sourdough.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

2020-02-21 07:38 #2 by: Evelina

I finally bought a pre made sourdough starter for rye at the store and it worked out beautifully! I froze the extra buns in the freezer and they held up with the same flavor as the freshly baked!

2020-02-24 20:55 #3 by: Tammie

That is awesome!

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Become a member

To participate in the discussion, you must first become a member. It is quick, simple and free. The membership gives you access to all our communities.