This is my new favourite way to make roasted veggies! Normally, I just use olive oil and a spice mix. Adding honey and balsamic really brings out the flavours of the roasted veggies and adds a bit of crispiness.
I used this recipe from Ica, but it is in Swedish.
- 1 red beet
- 1 carrot
- 1 Swedish turnip
- 1 parsnip
- (I skipped the beet and Swedish turnip and added extra of the others. I also added a sweet potato because I had one)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon oil (I used olive oil)
- Salt and pepper
- A small bunch of fresh rosemary or dried rosemary (1 teaspoon)
- Set oven to 225 Celsius.
- Peel and cut veggies into bite sized chunks.
- Place in a bowl.
- Add other ingredients and mix until coated.
- Spread onto a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.