Annons:
Tagmedia-and-celebs-on-foods
Read 2232 times
jordan
2019-03-18 22:23

The rise of YouTube food shows

I can't quite say when it happened, but the past few years have seen the rise of many food related shows on YouTube. My particular favourite is 'Hot Ones' part of the larger YouTube network 'First We Feast'. 

Essentially, they bring on one or multiple celebrity guests to eat a variety of chicken wings, each marinated with hot sauces that increase in scovilles as they continue. Think of it as your typical late night show, but with wings

What's your favourite YouTube based show? Or has this made you want to watch one in the future?

Annons:
Maleficum
2019-03-19 23:11

Don't know if it counts as a show, but I really love watching How To Cook That, especially her Teeny Weeny Baking Challenge (bakes things in her functioning mini kitchen that she done her self).

I also like when she bake things from her 200 year old cook book!

Deviantart, photos, drawing and paintings.

Leia
2019-03-19 23:57

I love the Hot Ones! What is the highest scovilles you've ever tried??

Do you think we will find the shows move to TV networks?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Niklas
2019-03-20 10:34

I don't see the point, from the YouTuber’s view, of moving to a regular TV network. They probably wouldn't have a larger audience or make more money, and they wouldn't have more freedom. I wouldn't rule out regular networks buying YouTube networks though.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2019-03-21 23:57

#1 Yeah shows exactly like that! I'm glad you have found something to get your teeth stuck in to!

jordan
2019-03-22 00:01

#2 I think it was 30,000 scovilles? I cannot remember, not hot either way  Laughing out loud

Scroll to top
Annons: