Annons:
Tagthe-things-we-drink
Read 1704 times
jordan
2019-08-01 00:33

Does expensive wine taste better?

A recent discussion on wine has left me thinking if it really is worth it spending a but more money on a wine I might enjoy. Luckily with the power of the internet, I can check online to see if there are any answers out there.

Recently I have been watching a lot of Josh and Ollie's exploits (often including Korean food) on YouTube, so when I saw they had posted about wine I had to give it a look! The video is kinda unique in a way, as it is actually a group of English people, reviewing European wines, for a predominantly Korean fanbase Laughing out loudGlobalisation at its finest!

I think they did quite well to guess which wine was which, judging it by how much alcohol they thought they tasted, as well as by looking closely at the bottles!

What is the way that you distinguish the taste in wine? Would you have guessed the same as Josh, Ollie and his Dad?

Annons:
Tammie
2019-08-01 07:12

I so enjoyed watching them do this wine tasting! They really did a great job at determining the price point on the wines and they are funny too.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

jordan
2019-08-02 18:47

I agree! I really have enjoyed watching try all sorts of things, I think they articulate how food/drink taste pretty well.

Scroll to top
Annons: