Annons:
Tagthe-things-we-drink
Read 668 times
Evelina
2021-05-08 18:34

Wine tasting and charcuterie board

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Last night, I hosted a wine tasting with a cheese and salami board. We also had homemade strawberry tiramisu. It was all amazing! We tasted 3 different types of bubbles, white wine, and red wine as well as a dessert wine. I kept each bottle’s label hidden while I served and for each tasting we filled out on a sheet of paper with our guesses on the flavoring, country, grape variety and price. After each type of wine, I revealed the details of each wine bottle. It was really surprising that none of the more expensive bottles were the favorites. It was typically the mid ranged priced bottles.

Annons:
Niklas
2021-05-20 12:34

Wow, what an abundance of accessories. 🙂 Are they chosen to go well with the wines? What’s that in the middle of the tray, between the salamis and crackers?

I haven’t had raspberry tiramisu. It sounds delicious. Was it difficult to make?

I’m curious about the cheeses. Do you remember what brands they were?

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2021-05-20 13:58

It's just more cheese and salami. I went to Ostbutiken on Odengatan in Stockholm. It was different sorts of Manchego, Pecorino, Blue cheese, and some swiss cheese. 

The strawberry tiramisu was easy to make. We go the recipe from NYT. Instead of dipping the ladyfingers in coffee, you dip them in Moscato.

Niklas
2021-05-21 09:22

Manchego is good. If you like blue cheese, you should try some goat cheeses from Skärvången dairy. They’re among my favorites.

» Getost | Bymejeri | Skärvången

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2021-05-21 14:51

I like some blue cheeses, it depends on how stinky they are. I don’t like when they are too funny haha.

Scroll to top
Annons: